TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
FOR COUNTRIES QUALIFIED AS TYPE III
*PRIOR CONSULTATION AND AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED FROM BOLIVIAN PUBLIC ENTITIES
- VISA FORM（please fill in English）
- One (1) picture, full color with white background
（Size：3ｘ3 cm)-no glasses
- Passport validity of at least six (6) months, make sure there are available pages to stamp on the VISA sticker.
- Reservation and confirmation details of a Hotel in Bolivia
- Flight itinerary (Round trip plane ticket) – E-TICKET
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certification.
- Bank Statement (you may erase the Account number)
- Criminal Record Certification (From the Police Station of Japan) (English)
- Copy of the Zairyu Card (residence card of japan) for foreigner residents.
*We can’t accept documents by courier
Travelers, who are from Countries qualified as type III, must apply to a tourist VISA prior the trip
Link for the application visa: http://www.rree.gob.bo/formvisas/
This VISA is valid for thirty (30) days since the entrance date, it will work for a single entry and it cannot be done upon arrival.
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
AZABU BRANCH (BRANCH NUMBER 270)
SWIFT CODE smbcjpjt
ACCOUNT NUMBER 0998321 (ORDINARY)
EMBASSY OF BOLIVIA-CONSULAR SECTION
EMBASSY OF THE PLURINATIONAL STATE OF BOLIVIA
ADDRESS: TOKYO-TO, MINATO-KU, NISHI AZABU 4-12-24
KOWA No. 38 BLDG. 804
TELEPHONE NUMBER 03-3499-5441